Looking for something unique to do with the family, on date night, or with a couple of friends? The Space Coast Segway Tours in Port Canaveral is an exciting adventure for everyone! Hop on and let the Segway do all of the work. During your tour, enjoy beautiful views of Port Canaveral. You could have the chance to see the cruise ships rolling in, a US Navy Submarine, Florida’s wildlife, and maybe even a rocket launch from across the lagoon.
Riding a Segway is like nothing you’ve ever experienced before; the Segway immediately balances you as you step onto it. When you step on the Segway your instinct will be to balance and steady yourself, but you’ll realize that the Segway does all the work for you. It’s almost like the Segway has become an extension of you; it’s a crazy feeling! The Segway moves when you move; you lean forward, it goes forward. Within minutes you’ll get the hang of it, and be a Segway-ing pro!
Info to know before you schedule a tour with Space Coast Segway Tours in Port Canaveral:
- Space Coast Segway Tours can accommodate up to four riders per tour without special arrangements
- They welcome larger groups with a minimum of one-week advance notice
- Riders must be at least 14 years old and at least 100 lbs
- Helmets are provided and required to be worn at all times
- Riders may bring their own bicycle helmets
- Footwear required: Tennis shoes are recommended; open-toed shoes such as sandals and flip flops are acceptable, but no heels.
Space Coast Segway Tours in Port Canaveral is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Special arrangements are available on closed days for daily cruise customers. Evening tours are available as well.
790 Mullet Road, Suite A35, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
For more information on Space Coast Segway Tours in Port Canaveral, please visit http://www.spacecoastsegwaytours.com/home.html